April 16, 2015
WASHINGTON, DC – Congressman Tom Reed posted this online today:
In the first 100 days of the 114th Congress, I have worked to protect property rights, defend Social Security, support domestic manufacturing, and secure energy independence.
Here are a few highlights of what we have accomplished so far:
– Passed a budget that balances in 10 years
– Increased government accountability
– Enacted real, long-term Medicare reform
– Simplified the tax code
– Protected America’s veterans
– Paved the way for patient-centered health care reforms
– Promoted educational opportunities for America’s students
– Expanded domestic energy production
– Protected the sanctity of human life
What issues do you want to see Congress address in the next 100 days? Feel free to comment here or contact any of my offices to share your opinions.