May 28, 2020
FROM THE HORNELL CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
Annual Budget Vote and Board Member Election – June 9, 2020
NOTE: Absentee ballots will automatically be mailed in the next few days to all registered voters in the District. If you are a *qualified voter ( * (1) A US Citizen, (2)18 years of age, and (3) A resident of the District for at least 30 days prior to the vote) but not a registered voter and want to vote, please contact the District Clerk via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 607-324-1302 x 1450 and leave a message with your name, address and phone number indicating you would like a packet mailed to you – requests must be made by June 2, 2020 at 3:00 PM).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSENTEE VOTING – Make your vote count!
• Inside the absentee ballot packet you receive in the mail, there will be two envelopes (“official oath” and “Business Reply”) and two ballot pages.
• Mark each ballot/proposition with an “X” in the box that corresponds with your vote (make no other marks).
• Place all completed ballots inside the “official oath” envelope and seal it. Be sure to complete the oath section, sign and date the envelope where indicated. (your vote will not be valid if the envelope is not signed and dated).
• Place your completed “official oath” envelope containing your ballots inside the “Business Reply” envelope that is addressed to the District Clerk, 120 Raider Road, Hornell, NY and seal it.
• Place the envelope in the mail, postage has been prepaid.
• All ballots must be received by 5:00 PM on Tuesday, June 9, 2020.
Thank you for your time.