October 20, 2020
From Allegany County’s Public Health:
The following is a news release about the Allegany County COVID-19 Rapid Testing that we will be providing in theCcounty next week. Please release this information as soon as possible. Thank you for your assistance and cooperation. If you have any questions or need more information, please send the request in writing to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 585-268-9264.
News Release: FREE –Appointments still available for Allegany County COVID-19 Rapid Testing
FREE. FREE. FREE. APPOINTMENTS STILL AVAILABLE!!!
CALL 585-268-9250 FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
Allegany County Department of Health in collaboration with the New York State Department of Health, will be providing FREE COVID-19 Rapid Testing in Allegany County this week.
• Please call 585-268-9250 to make an appointment.
• You MUST have an appointment to be tested.
• COVID-19 rapid testing is FREE at the drive-up site.
• Information about the location and times will be given when you call to make an appointment.
• You will need to bring photo ID.
• This is a drive-up clinic. You will remain in your car for testing.
• Please do NOT bring other individuals in the car, who are not getting tested.
• Please be prepared to return directly home and go into isolation or quarantine after the test, if you or a family member tests positive for COVID-19.